Ambassador harbored Muslim Brotherhood operatives inside Cairo embassy buildings for months, Egyptian daily reports
The real reasons behind the expulsion of the Turkish ambassador :
- The ambassador was expelled for his involvement in espionage, incitement and work against Egypt’s national security, particularly over the past three months after Muslim Brotherhood following “clear instructions” from his country to support the Muslim Brotherhood, banned in late September,
- The Turkish ambassador even reportedly hid Brotherhood members inside embassy buildings in Cairo for over two months, removing them only after he sensed they were being observed by Egyptian intelligence.
- The Turkish ambassador Transported brotherhood’s money outside the country by taking advantage of his diplomatic immunity.
According to independent paper Al-Youm Al-Sabi’, Egyptian intelligence agents monitoring the Turkish embassy and the home of Ambassador Huseyin Avni Botsali over recent weeks found that many Muslim Brotherhood officials frequented the buildings to discuss “sowing strife in Egypt and planning violent acts.”
The report further said that the decision to deport the ambassador was taken after it was found that the embassy “directly and indirectly supported violence in Egypt” by bankrolling extremist groups affiliated with the Muslim Brotherhood throughout the country. Turkey even funneled weapons into Sinai through the Gaza Strip and oversaw training camps for Brotherhood militants in the city of Khan Younis in the southern Gaza Strip.
According to the report, the Turkish ambassador sheltered prominent Muslim Brotherhood activists inside the embassy, transferred money to support the group’s armed cells training in the Sinai and Gaza Strip, and provided logistical and strategic support. The paper said Turkish intelligence was sending arms to Islamist militias by sea to El Arish in Sinai and Rafah in the Gaza Strip.
Alyoum Alsabea,cited high-ranking,sources. The plan allegedly was to support the Brotherhood, sow chaos in Egypt and prove that the army was not in control after the toppling of Mohammed Morsi over the summer.
Turkish ambassador in Cairo reportedly aided the Muslim Brotherhood and carried out plans to divide Egypt using funding from countries such as the United States, Britain, France and Germany, sources have told Egyptian newspaper Alyoum Alsabea.
According to the sources, Egyptian intelligence agents listened in on conversations between the Turkish ambassador and the ambassadors of the United States, Britain, France and Germany to move the plan forward.
- اليوم السابع | مصادر سيادية تكشف: السفير التركى بالقاهرة دعم الإخوان بالمال لإشاعة الفوضى وتقسيم مصر.. وتورط فى إخفاء عدد من رموز الجماعة داخل المقرات الدبلوماسية ووضع مخططًا لتفكيك الجيش المصرى ودعم العنف فى سيناء.
- Turkish envoy colluded with Muslim Brotherhood to divide Egypt, sources say – Middle East Israel News | Haaretz.
- ‘Turkish envoy to Egypt expelled for conspiring against country’ (timesofisrael.com)
- Mother fucker Erdogan after expulsion of Turkish ambassador in Egypt : I will never respect those who come to power after coups. (pressall.wordpress.com)
- Egypt Tells Turkish Ambassador to Leave (nytimes.com)